With the holiday season right around the corner, I get a lot of questions about how to use EFT to deal effectively with year-end stress.
Today, we are going to pre-pave the way for a peaceful, calm and joyous holiday season because either stress wins, or you win!
Stress reduction or stress elimination is one of the big benefits of EFT. When we are stressed our health, overall well-being and zest for life suffers in direct proportion to the degree that stress has accumulated in our bodies.
Since eliminating stress is a very important aspect of our self-care, I would love to gift you with this focused tapping script on releasing year-end stress and be more in emotional control of your holiday experience!
For best results select one specific event, situation or person at the time. If there is more than one stress topic in your life, focus and tap for each topic separately.
Today, I would like to introduce you to this gifted, intuitive professional, Hanna Kuikka. I am so grateful for her authentic creations for EFT for Life.
Hanna accompanies people in discovering their true essence, creating a soulful business and expressing their signature energy in business communications.
As her end-of-the-year gift for our EFT community Hanna offers strategy sessions for creating a life and business alined with your signature essence energy.
If you are ready to explore starting or growing your heart-centered business, or would like your own beautiful website uniquely designed for you, you are welcome to send her an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
DONE-FOR-YOU TAPPING SCRIPT
How to deal with it effectively!
Step one: Select your specific tapping topic
Step two: Rate your intensity on a scale from 1-10 (10 being the highest)
Step Three: Where do you feel this intensity in your body?
Step Four: Start tapping on the Karate Chop:
‘Even though I feel so overwhelmed and anxious when I think about the holiday season, I accept how I feel and who I am’
‘Even though I inherited this chronic stress from my mom and now I suffer from year-end stress too, I am willing to erase these angst-ridden uneasy feelings and create a better experience this time”
‘Even though I can’t seem to find inner peace during the holiday season and I feel powerless to change it, I am willing to get over this stressful anxiety one step at the time and feel more calm and peaceful’
Step Five: Tap through all the Tapping Points:
- I feel so overwhelmed
- all of this anxiety in my body
- The holiday season is
- a big trigger for me
- It is supposed to be
- all perfect and happy
- but it is just too much for me
- I so would love to have
- a different experience this time
- but I don’t know where to start
- There is too much to do
- There are too many annoying people
- who are stressing me out
- and too many stressful thoughts
- swirling around in my head
- I really would like to
- release my angst-ridden
- and uneasy feelings
- The holiday season is supposed
- to be a joyful time
- with peace and happiness
- but I don’t feel any of that
- What is wrong with me?
- Am I supposed to pretend
- that everything is okay?
- I don’t want to pretend anymore
- It makes me feel even worse
- I am afraid it will never change
- I feel powerless
- to change all these unwanted emotions
- and get over my stress and anxiety
- I don’t want to suffer like this anymore
- On the other hand
- I appreciate knowing
- I am in the process of
- resolving this issue
- One step at the time
- One tap at the time
- Even though I still feel uncomfortable
- with what they will think
- what they will say
- or whether they will like or accept me
- I choose to connect with my heart first
- accept me first
- and listen to my inner guidance
- and intuition first
- I choose to be more easy about all of this
- be more relaxed about all of this
- Not rush into things
- but savor them more
- When I make a plan
- I want my dominant intent to be
- to find that which brings me joy
- as I imagine it
- I will allow my desire for joy
- my desire for feeling good
- be my only guiding light
- I will take my Wise Self with me
- everywhere I go
- When I take my Wise Self
- to the party
- it’s going to be a good party
- When I take my Wise Self
- the food that I eat will be received
- perfectly by the cells of my body
- Every word that comes out of my mouth
- will be beneficial to everyone
- who hears them with their ears
- or senses them with their vibration
- I know that whatever I am thinking about
- is like literally planning a future event
- When I am worrying
- I am planning
- When I am appreciating
- I am planning
- So what am I going to plan for
- this holiday season?
- When I bring myself
- in the flow with my Highest Wisest Self
- ideas come easily
- They are implemented easily
- and it is fun while
- I am in the process
- I am going to start telling myself
- the story of my desire
- and then add to it
- the details of the positive aspects
- that I can find
- that match those desires
- and ask myself:
- Wouldn’t it be nice if
- only good things would come to me?
- I am going to do my best
- to keep myself in balance
- because I know that
- one of the first things
- that causes misalignment
- is asking or demanding
- too much of myself
- in terms of time and effort
- I know I cannot burn
- the candle at both ends
- so that I am physically tired
- and then expect myself to have
- a cheerful attitude
- Instead I am going to be
- very very happy first
- and then I will do everything else
- I have time for, after that!
Watch your inbox for the next ‘Tapping on Tuesdays’ edition on the first Tuesday of January!
Wishing you a beautiful day!