…for EFT Level 2 Graduates
The prerequisite for taking EFT Level 3 Training is satisfactory completion of EFT Level 2 Training
The EFT Level 3 Training is for serious students of EFT who want to develop the true ‘Art of Delivery’.
This is a very intensive 12-Hour Course with a high practical content.
We will cover reframing, sophisticated ways of using your intuition, advanced language patterns, important areas of refinement, the chance to discuss difficult cases, and how to use humor and lightness.
Bring your challenges and questions to the course. You will have the opportunity to practice your skills and receive valuable feedback
What people are saying after attending EFT Level 3:
- “What I enjoyed most about this EFT Level 3 workshop was hearing about the “bigger picture” of the workings of subconscious and conscious mind. I liked the emphasis on self-care, doing the personal work.
I especially valued learning the 17 doors technique and the double bubble technique. I am very inspired to add EFT for personal growth into my daily morning practice.
Jeanine’s passion for EFT is inspirational!!! There was such a nice flow in this workshop, considering the volume of information”
- “What I liked most about this Level 3 workshop were the great explanations, demonstrations, templates, ‘storage bins’ and practicing in groups.
I think and feel I understand EFT on a deeper level. I feel more comfortable trying it on clients; however, I will use it on myself first to clear my own issues and get ready to use it for others”
- “I liked the demos and the borrowed benefits. I liked that some aspects from my own family of origin began to be resolved. I liked the practice in this EFT Level 3 workshop.
I feel much more confident in my ability to use EFT and I believe I have a stronger commitment to incorporating this into my personal and professional life.
I loved Jeanine’s enthusiasm, knowledge and skills. I also loved her clear joy in life with EFT as her constant companion”
To read all the Testimonials please click here
We will cover
- What to do with a non-feeling person?
- Developing a flowing and conversational style
- How to deal with anger
- Protective distancing for intense trauma
- Using imagery for Physical symptoms
- Creating your own EFT style
- Peak performance and success
- Ethics Concepts
- Scope of practice
- Emergency situations
- EFT for serious diseases – 17 EFT Doorways to explore
- How to use your intuition to get superior results with EFT
- Learn specialized testing and what to do with the testing feedback
- How to use certain tapping points for feelings related to specific organs
and much more….
You will learn
- Far-reaching refinements
- The ‘Art of Delivery’
I will cover your questions you have from practicing with others:
- Why does a person feel worse?
- What Setup phrases do I use for….?
- What do I do when the client/family/friends think this is silly?
- What do I do after working with someone for 3 sessions and end up going nowhere?
- I’m about to have a person that has issue X and I’ve never dealt with it before. How do I start?
- How do I deal with the person that has no SUDS level on their issues?
- What if the person can’t tap themselves physically?
- What’s going on when the alcoholic client that I “cured” relapses?
- How do I pre-frame X, Y or Z?
Further, you will receive help with your challenging cases … AND … with finding core issues … AND … with knowing when to stop … and so on.
You will become an expert and your ability to do so will have major impact in healing this planet. What greater satisfaction could we want?
Experience the benefits for yourself!
If you have any questions about this course please contact Jeanine at jeanine@EFTforlife.com